|Unit of Measurement||Set|
|Screen Size||150” inch|
|Screen Material||Max White |
• MaxWhite 1.1 Gain Screen Material is durable and easy to
• 180º wide viewing angle for commercial and
• Black backed* screen material eliminates light penetration
for superior color reproduction
• Black masking enhances picture contrast
• Available in AcousticPro UHD Sound Transparent Material,
1.0 Gain, Moiré-free
Casing and Installation:
• Durable metal casing
• Suitable for wall/top installations
• Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection ready
to Plug & Play
• Optional 6"or 12" brackets available
• Synchronized Motor is silent, energy efficient and enhances
• Infrared remote and wall switch
• Internal IR/RF low voltage receivers
• 3 way wall switch
• 5-12 volt trigger synchronizes with projector
• Optional RF, In-Wall up/down switch and 5-12V controls
Quality and Reliability:
• Standard 2-year parts and labor warranty
• 3-year warranty for ENR-G (Educational, Non-profit,
Religious or Government/Military) - US only
• ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE & ISO9001:2008 Certified
• GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold UL 2818 Certified
The Spectrum Series has 4, 6 or 8 inches of top masking to complement the side and bottom borders. This provides a professional effect by properly framing your projected image.
total control while maintaining the streamlined simplicity of this product.
For added durability and enhanced product appearance, the Elite Spectrum Series uses an all-steel casing construction including the end caps.
The Spectrum Series has various control options that work in conjunction with its Low Voltage Controller (LVC). Its 5-12 Volt trigger port uses a standard RJ45 connection and synchronizes the screen’s drop and rise with your projector’s power cycle. The optional wall box kit can be installed as an external wall-mounted control or use the extended IR “EYE” receiver for recessed top installations.
Elite Screens MaxWhite screen material is the most popular screen material for today’s projectors. It is easy to clean and durable for daily use. With the 1.1 gain and 180º wide viewing angle, it is suitable for most applications from commercial to home theater presentations.
Screen material comes with standard black backing (MaxWhite only) to eliminate light penetration while its textured projection surface helps to eliminate Moiré or “hot spotting”.